Thursday, December 6, 2007

Survey on Christmas Lights

I added a survey on which Christmas lights people prefer. I was thinking back when I was a child we always had the multi color lights and mix and match Christmas ornaments. Then one day my Mother decides she wants white lights, red bows and red apple on the tree. Well ugh I wanted the tree like it always was but she did it and it was a pretty tree. When I got married and had children we always use the multi color lights and different kind of ornaments. As I got older and the children got older I decided I wanted to change to all white lights and gold and burgundy ornaments and of course the kids were not up to that even this year when we were putting up the tree my daughter still wanted to hang her hello kitty ornament on the tree, so I gave in and put all the non matched ornaments on the back of the tree. I guess I need another room so I can have two trees but then I would have to take all that stuff down and pack it back up ugh.

No comments: